Practice Areas

Grandparents Rights

If you are a grandparent and feel that your grandchildren are not living in a safe or appropriate environment you may want to consider filing for a guardianship or adoption of your grandchildren.  Or if you are a grandparent that is raising your grandchildren, filing for guardianship or adoption may be necessary to enroll them in school and make medical and financial decisions for them.

If you are a grandparent who has been denied visitation with your grandchild or grandchildren, Amy Cantor can assist you in receiving visitation. Please contact the Cantor Law Firm regarding your options.

Call today to discuss your case! (314) 453-9700