Practice Areas

Guardianship of Minors and Adults

Closely related to child custody, a minor child that you are responsible for and is residing with you may need special consideration known as the guardianship of minors. Amy Cantor can assist you to obtain a legal recognition of this (guardianship of the child). A guardianship grants you legal and physical custody of a child however it is important to note that it is not permanent and biological parents can petition the court at any time to reverse the guardianship.

Call today to discuss your case! (314) 453-9700