Practice Areas

Modification of Judgements

Even after a divorce or child custody judgment has been determined in cases involving child support, child custody and visitation or maintenance, a change in the conditions under which the judgment was originally made may warrant a modification of any of these issues. To accomplish this in Missouri, you can contact St. Louis lawyer, Amy Cantor, to discuss your situation and to possibly file a “motion to modify” with a family court in St. Louis County, St. Charles County or the City of St. Louis.

Call today to discuss your case! (314) 453-9700